Each year we are pleased to welcome educational displays, publishers, and vendors at our Spring Fling North Central Zone Conference. We see traffic from approximately 1000 teachers and others including educational assistants, administrators, and parents. Participants come from the host district (SD57 Prince George) as well as SD91 Nechako Lakes and SD28 Quesnel..
If you would like to set up at our Educational Marketplace, please complete the form at:
- Tables (30 inches x 8 feet) and skirts will be provided. We have space for no more than 40 tables; small displays typically use 1-2 tables and more substantial group displays use 3-6 table
- Table Fee: $120 for the first table. $100 each for 2nd, 3rd, or 4th tables. $80 for 5th or 6th table
- Delivery can not be made until after April 20th -- in other words plan for deliveries on Apr 21st to 23rd
- PGSS address is: 2901 Griffiths Avenue, Prince George, BC V2M 2S7
- Label boxes – For NORTH CENTRAL ZONE CONFERENCE
- Arrange for pick up on Friday, April 12th between 4:00 pm- 6:00pm as there is nowhere to store the materials over the weekend -- often the school is booked for the weekend by groups and we must get out of the way quickly
- Vendors using Greyhound, Purolator or other delivery services need to make these arrangements themselves - conference coordinator does not have waybills
- You may set up on Thursday, April 23rd between 4:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m
OR between 6:30-7:30 a.m. on Friday, April 24th
- Please do not be there before 4:30 on Thursday to allow the set-up team to do their work
- Friday, April 24th 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
- 3:30 pm, Friday - All publishers’ materials need to be out of the school by 6:00 pm.
- Lunch will be provided for publishers/displayers before the regular conference lunch break and you are welcome to help yourself to the coffee service (3 per vendor -- if you need more just ask)
- If you require Power please contact the organizer -- the exhibitor area has poor power supply
- Although not required, if you would like to donate a door prize it would be appreciated. This is often good promotion for your business or service.
For any further information, contact:
Here is an example of how we have set up the vendor's area in the past. This year, we may also be utilizing the hallway for vendor tables. If you would PREFER a hallway spot, please contact Glen. Otherwise we will place you in the main exhibitors' area as shown below.